WHAT EXACTLY AM I GOING TO
LEARN IN WEALTH ACADEMY?
UM’s comprehensive curriculum will help you
turn your business dreams into reality.
There are 7 core learning Modules, plus a dynamic library of Master Classes and Advanced Trainings. When you’re making an investment in yourself, it’s important to know what you’re getting. That’s why we share our exact curriculum — so you can make sure this program is right for you. Upon completion of the 12 month course you will receive your Undercover Millionaires Wealth Coach Accreditation Certificate as well as personalised letters of recommendation from the Chairman and President of the Wealth Academy. All Graduates are also introduced to over 100 successful Millionaires and Billionaires for as apart of the Undercover Billionaires International Mentorship program.
MODULE 1: MILLIONAIRES VISION
Set a solid foundation for your long-term success
- Why Clarity = Power and the 2 things you’ve gotta know if you want to create any result
- Why having a purpose-driven business isn’t “touchy feely” – it’s highly strategic
- How knowing your 3 P’s is the key to fuel higher profits and your higher purpose
YOUR PROFIT PICTURE
- How to determine the best business model for your unique strengths
- How to identify and create your “sweet spot” of lucrative profit streams
- How to get a crystal clear picture of how your business makes money so that you can finally stop wasting time on unprofitable income streams
IDEAL CUSTOMER AVATAR
- Why what you’ve likely been told before about choosing your target market is useless
- A proven methodology for going deeper than you’ve gone before if you’ve done anything like this
- Why getting to know your customer’s irrational fears and deepest desires is vital for a compassionate, connected and profitable business
- Why you never want to compete on price
- How to use “brand models” to inspire and elevate your brand
- How to intentionally position yourself — and your pricing — in the marketplace
LEVERAGE YOUR UNIQUENESS
- Why you’ve gotta avoid “copycat” businesses if you want to dominate your market
- 3 strategies to virtually eliminate your competition using your uniqueness
- How everyday stories give you an emotional edge and help you stand out from the crowd
MAKE COMPETITION IRRELEVANT
MODULE 2: WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Why it’s vital you take control over your website once and for all
- How realizing you have only two choices about technology can help you stay out of overwhelm
- Guidelines on choosing the right website platform for your business goals and budget
- A downloadable checklist for hiring a web pro so that you can find someone great and avoid costly mistakes
- Why your website exists and what it needs to do for you
- The one action visitors must take if you want to make money and make a difference
- The surprising links and widgets you probably have on your site that are stopping buyers dead in their tracks
- The worst website disasters and how to make sure they don’t happen to you
OPT-IN OFFERS PSYCHOLOGY
- Why understanding opt-ins is so important for your website to sell
- How the secret to online success is about what you can GIVE vs. what you can GET
- 26 ideas of smart opt-in offers for both product and service based businesses
- Opt-in Do’s and Don’ts
- Plain English definitions of the most common web terms including:
- Domains, hosting, and URLs
- Brochure sites and blogs
- All things affiliates
- Shopping carts, merchant accounts and payment processors
SIMPLE LAUNCH SITE
- Why keeping it simple is sometimes the fastest way to get your site going
- The 2 page solution when you’re launching something new
- How to make a great first impression on one of the most underutilized web pages
- Resources to help you get a simple site up and functioning while you build out your product or service
MODULE 3: WORLD CLASS COMMUNICATION
WHY FREE CONTENT = MONEY IN THE BANK
- The true purpose of free content and how it fits into your overall profit plan
- Why the “Hey, I’m Alive!” factor is so important
- The long-term forecast for free (this will surprise you!)
- How much free content is TOO much, and how much you need to share in relation to your competitors
- The “Happy Meal” mistake most people make with free content and how to avoid it
FREQUENCY, FORMAT & STYLE
- Why there’s no “one size fits all” solution when it comes to designing your effective communication plan
- Guidelines and considerations to help you make frequency decisions
- Various formats and styles of free content to get your creative juices flowing
- A loving, but necessary smackdown if you’re resisting this or thinking this won’t work for me/my business/my industry
- Our recommendation around publishing free content and how it connects to your list and email newsletters
HOW TO DESIGN & DELIVER YOUR NEWSLETTER
- Why email marketing is still essential to your success
- How to keep your business from turning into a newsletter factory
- The key to choosing the right ratio of content vs. promotion
- The reason why most entrepreneurs suffer from “newsletter overwhelm,” and how you can cure it forever
- The most important factor to guarantee your audience will LOVE your newsletter
THE TRUTH ABOUT BLOGGING
- The fundamental difference between hobby blogging and blogging for business (this is why most people DON’T make money with their blogs!)
- Why you need blog clarity and why you’re wasting your time if you’re blogging without it
- Why your blog is NOT your business… unless it is
- How to generate six months worth of blog content in one sitting
HOW TO CREATE GREAT CONTENT THAT TURBOCHARGES YOUR SALES
- The reverse-engineering process that determines exactly what topics will increase sales the most
- How to create content that is primed to go viral
- The “share factor” and why it’s crucial to consider before you create one more piece of content
- Why you need to think like a Hollywood director when creating high-value, high-impact content
- The common “Professor Mistake” almost everyone makes that will leave your audience LESS likely to buy
- Key distinctions that separate OK content from OUTSTANDING content
MODULE 4: EFFECTIVE EXECUTION
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF LIST BUILDING
- How list-building fits into your big picture
- Why thinking the money is “in your list” is dead wrong and what you need to focus on instead
- Why building your list is a lot like finding a man or a lady!
- Why you have to “preach from the mountain tops” if you want people to join your list
- How to build your list like you mean it
HOW TO BE SMART & STRATEGIC
- Why it’s vital to get smart and strategic with list building
- The reason more traffic isn’t always what you need…
- Marathons and sprints: how to map out your list building efforts in a smart and strategic way
- How engagement trumps audience size every day of the week!
- The hidden power of parallel audiences
- The importance of tracking what’s working and what’s not, repeat things that do and drop things that don’t, but not always…
25 WAYS TO BUILD YOUR LIST
- Why free traffic is awesome to start building your list
- 25 free list building strategies to help you build a high quality list of subscribers
- Why you need to keep the faith to activate the “snowball effect”
THE ART OF WOOING INFLUENCERS TO BUILD YOUR LIST
- Why wooing influencers helps you grow your list and business
- Why it’s important to see yourself as an equal, and how you can do so without feeling like a total fraud
- How to meet lucrative list-building partners, even if you’re a total newbie
- My “duh, why didn’t I think of that” smooth move for introducing yourself to any big shot that works every time
- How “wooing” Tim Ferriss led to a fantastic friendship
- My wooing influencers Do’s and Don’ts
MODULE 5: WEALTH CREATION
Create outstanding products and services that practically sell themselves
DESIGNING PRODUCTS & SERVICES THAT CUSTOMERS LOVE
- How great offerings start when you fall in LOVE with your customers
- Why being selfish is the key to delivering outstanding offerings
- The art of “pruning” and why I killed almost every profitable offering I had
- The “Easy Button” strategy that will take any offering from average to O-M-G
- Ideas to get your creative juices flowing for your offerings
HOW TO DELIVER AN OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Why outstanding sales are all about delivering an outstanding customer experience
- The Before/During/After strategy for blowing your customers’ minds every step of the way
- How honesty, compassion and effort can help you increase sales, especially when things go wrong (and they do!!)
BIG SECRETS TO SELLING LOADS OF ANYTHING
- Why you’re not selling what you think you’re selling 🙂
- The wisdom of Diddy, especially for aspirational products and luxury based businesses
- The solution secret that can help your products and services sell like hotcakes
- Why proactive sales prevention can be your biggest sales booster
- A simple formula to find out exactly what your customers really want
- Why you need to understand your big picture before you can set a price for any offering
- The five factors that control how much you can charge
- My unorthodox pricing strategy for finding the perfect price for every offering
- How to use the Mattress Method to translate the value of your offering into real currency your clients will get
- How to structure payment plans so that you make money instead of getting burned
YOUR 7 STEP CHECKLIST FOR HIGH CONVERTING OFFERS
- What vision or future are you working to create? What do you stand for or value?
- The importance of really knowing your Ideal Customer Avatar
- Why your marketing and messaging should be clear, concrete and focused
- How to think like a customer and look for every possible objection or concern
- Why using testimonials and case studies helps attract ideal clients
- How to contribute the most value to your customers and help them experience outstanding results, joy, delight, peace of mind or happiness
- How to handle the vital business question of “What if I don’t like it?”
EASY PRODUCT & PROGRAM DELIVERY
- The four delivery structures for online programs and how to choose which method is best for you
- My against-the-grain take on how much content to include
- The importance of thinking through program design from a sequential perspective
- The top eight “creative cul-de-sacs” in product and program delivery that almost everyone falls into and how to make sure you don’t get stuck there
- The Ultimate Program Delivery Checklist – don’t miss a single one of these steps unless you want angry customers and a ton of refunds!
MODULE 6: MARKETING
WHY I LOVE MARKETING & WHY YOU WILL TOO
- The real truth of marketing that most people never understand
- Why viewing yourself as an “expert” (not in a good way!) can be a mindset trap that keeps you broke
- Why any lie in your marketing will come back to bite you in the buns, and how to get creative while remaining totally honest
- How to determine what level marketer you are, and how to become the best marketer you can be!
- 5 disciplines that’ll help you have a steamy love affair with marketing that serves you for life
TIMELESS MARKETING PRINCIPLES
- Why customer procrastination can ruin your business if left unchecked, and what to do about it
- Why you should encourage your customers to want what they can’t have
- Why “risk reversal” is important in today’s economy and how to use it to your advantage
- Why the fact that “everyone else is doing it” is actually GOOD for your business
- And… why every piece of marketing must include at least one C.T.A.
TURN WORDS INTO MONEY: COPYWRITING 101
- The art of the tease and how this important copy component skyrockets sales and conversions
- Teaser bullet breakdowns to help you understand the psychology underneath these sales boosting morsels of copy
- How to write head-turning headlines, blog post titles, video titles and social media updates
- Why your subject lines are the most important piece of your email copy
- Why you need to understand the online “scan path” in order to craft compelling copy in the digital age
PERSUASIVE WRITING SECRETS
- The art of minimalism – and why it’s so important for influential writing that sells
- The “Friend Filter” and how to apply it to everything you write
- How writing copy that “stands shoulder to shoulder” will allow you to have a larger impact on the world than you ever thought possible
- Why your copy should move YOU emotionally
- Four simple but massively important “tricks” to make your writing instantly more persuasive
- Your nine point Persuasive Writing Checklist
ANATOMY OF A NON-DOUCHEY SALES LETTER
- A no-BS answer on how long sales letters really need to be in order to be effective
- An “under the hood” breakdown of one of my profitable sales letters
- The “sell anything” sales letter formula that practically writes the copy FOR you
- The ultimate sales letter checklist that guarantees you won’t leave any money on the table
4 SMART PRICING STRATEGIES YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Four research driven pricing strategies to add to your marketing toolbox including…
- Why “context” is hugely important when it comes to smart pricing
- The “rule of 100” when it comes to sales and discounts
- A list of must-read books on marketing psychology, especially as it relates to pricing.
MODULE 7: EVENTS MANAGEMENT
Discover the Super Star Event Host in You.
1 ORGANIZING EVENTS THAT GENERATE MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS
- Ways to find the right venues and putting together cooperative team to make them successful and efficient.
- Working with online forms to secure large amounts of RSVPS within a short space of time.
- Using Buy Order Slips to close the sale from the majority of attendees.
- Branding your event strategically in order for you to build a desirable outcome from event attendees.
- Becoming great at Public Speaking by using storytelling in your presentations.
- Building an emotional connection with the audience through honesty and integrity.
2 MEMORY TECHNIQUES
- Presenting your entire presentation without a single note to read from.
- The Art of Transformative Body Language.
- Using existing influential relationships to bring trust into your programs.
- Creating the right learning environment for your audience.
- How to recap your learning to ensure you improve your presentations aggressively.
- The importance of using visuals to send your point across.
- How to make your events memorable.
- Compiling a list of questions that give your audience a sense of knowledge on the aim of the event.
- Using giveaways, gifts and donations to show the audience your overall social impact and values you stand for.
- How to focus on the needs of potential clients through feedback in order to improve your product offering.
- Tools to empowering your audience to become active shareholders and ambassadors of your business.
- Building the trust and confidence in your audience to create multiple bonds.
- How to present believable and memorable testimonials of previous success stories from the results of your business.
- Making the right communication frameworks to keep the relationship with clients ongoing and repetitive for future business sales.
- Interlinking new businesses into the follow up communication to drive up selling.